For almost 25 years, The Benefits Trust has provided Third Party Administration services for employer groups of one or more exclusively through our professional insurance advisor distribution network. We are an independent and privately-owned firm with longstanding business relationships with nearly 20 insurance companies and service providers.
As a full-service TPA, we offer custom group benefits solutions with self-insured and insured options for small and mid-sized businesses in Canada. Our full suite of benefits plan services includes:
- Custom Drug, Medical and Dental Plans
- Hybrid Benefit Plans
- Health Care Spending Accounts
- Executive Benefit Plans
- Life, AD&D, Disability, Critical Illness, Group Travel, and EAP billing
- Stop Loss attachment levels from $5,000 and up
- Solutions for family businesses, seasonal employees, and more!
Our process helps employers gain complete control over employee benefit costs; maximizes plan design flexibility; and enhances tax advantaged benefit opportunities for key executives and highly compensated employees.
We communicate. Clients are never surprised by the financial results of their employee benefits plans, due to the monthly reporting, regular communication from account representatives, and detailed yet simplified plan administration.
We are friendly. If our clients or members have questions or concerns they call us and we answer the phone. No need to enter a ten digit PIN, and no waiting in a queue. They will speak with one of our team members immediately, so we can answer any questions and resolve all concerns in a timely fashion.
We are fast. 99% of all Health and Dental claims are processed the same day we receive them. We allow electronic claims submission and direct deposit to ensure our members are reimbursed as quickly as possible. Claims may be submitted electronically through our mobile claims app, online claims submission form, email or fax, as well as EDI and pay-direct drug card.
A few quick facts about us:
- Over $250,000,000 in plan contributions under management since 1994.
- Contribution funds are held in trust at TD Canada Trust.
- Professional Errors & Omissions and Directors Liability insurance.
- The Benefits Trust is a Financial Trust. It is audited annually.
We help successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else.