Season’s greetings to our benefits members and advisors! We wish you health and happiness over the holiday season and in the New Year!
Please be advised of our special holiday hours, in the event you or your employees have claim inquiries:
If you would like to submit a claim over the holidays, download our easy-to-use app! You can submit a claim at any time through the app just by taking a picture of your official receipt for the service or expense (including proof of payment).
We also encourage you to sign up for direct deposit today to get your claims reimbursement faster – helping you pay off all those pesky bills that accompany the holidays!
Happy Holidays from the team at The Benefits Trust!
Don’t miss our previous posts:
- The Employer-Employee Relationship Is Changing. Is Your Benefits Plan?
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials?
- Your Benefits Plan Has a Drug Problem – It’s Time for an Intervention.
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016
- Congratulations to Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest Winners! - July 22, 2016
- New Video: How to Read Your Monthly Financial Statement from The Benefits Trust - July 7, 2016
- Win a Prize Pack in Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest (It’s Easy)! - June 24, 2016
- Reminder: Overage Dependents Are No Longer Eligible after Graduation - June 6, 2016