We’re excited to announce the launch of our new The Benefits Trust Claim App!
Our job is to customize your benefits plan so it meets your needs. We strive to make benefits plans as easy for you and your employees as we can … so it made sense to us to create an app to give our members an easier way to submit their claims.
It’s convenient and designed to make the experience of submitting a claim as straightforward and quick as possible – and you can make it even easier when you sign up for Direct Deposit.
This app is exclusive to members of group plans administered by The Benefits Trust.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- This app is completely free!
- Members can submit their claims by simply taking a picture of their official receipts for the service or expense, including proof of payment.
- That’s right – no need to mail, scan, or fax your receipts for claim reimbursement.
- After you take the picture and submit, make sure you keep your original receipts.
- No need to fill out a claim form.
Claims submitted through the app will go directly to The Benefits Trust claims processing department.
We’ve also included a notification feature in this app, in case we need to send important messages straight to plan members.
Just download the app and start using it right away. We’re certain it will make your claims submission process much easier and member-friendly.
>> Want us to be your benefits plan provider? Contact us now and we’ll help you build a better benefits plan than you can get anywhere else.
Recent posts from The Benefits Trust:
- The 3 Types of Healthcare Spending Account
- Want to Retain Your Best Employees?
- Travelling Abroad? Get ‘Out of Country’ Medical Insurance – You’ll Thank Us
- Valuable HR Resources for The Benefits Trust Clients - June 21, 2018
- April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day 2018 - March 28, 2018
- Fraud Prevention Month 2018: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself - March 23, 2018
- Stop Being Afraid of Your Clients - July 28, 2017
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016