Does your benefits plan with The Benefits Trust include a healthcare spending account (HSA/HCSA)?
You can now easily check the balance on your HSA through our website!
- 1. Just enter your group number and your personal certificate number into the designated fields. You can find this information on your benefits card provided by The Benefits Trust.
- 2. Our system will provide you with your most recent HSA balance, which will be updated once per day.
When a claim is paid for you and your family from your HSA, the Detailed Benefit Statement shows your remaining HSA balance in the current benefit year. With our HSA balance checker, you now have a second way to check the exact amount of funds still available for your use on any CRA eligible medical expenses. This tool makes it easy for you to keep track of your HSA spending and plan your future expenses.
Try it for yourself now! Click here to check your HSA Balance.
The Benefits Trust can help business owners integrate an HSA into their current plan, or build a new customized benefits solution unique to their business. Contact us today!
Check out our FREE eBook for a comprehensive look at HSAs: “The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Healthcare Spending Accounts.”
More on HSAs from The Benefits Trust:
- What Is a Healthcare Spending Account? [Video]
- Can I Have a Benefits Plan for One? [Video]
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account?
- April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day 2018 - March 28, 2018
- Fraud Prevention Month 2018: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself - March 23, 2018
- Stop Being Afraid of Your Clients - July 28, 2017
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016
- Congratulations to Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest Winners! - July 22, 2016