Budgeted “Administrative Services Only” Benefits Plans
Let us help you design a better benefits plan.
Through a Budgeted ASO plan, small enterprises can work with a Third Party Administrator (TPA) to build a plan tailored to their business objectives controlling costs.
Some advantages of a Budgeted Administrative Services Only plan for employers:
- Pay only for your actual claims while being protected from catastrophic losses
- Get full transparency with monthly financial statements. No year-end renewal surprises
- Customize the benefits plan to suit your needs, not the insurer’s
- Provide different plans for different groups within your company based on your compensation philosophy
- For owners, enjoy significant tax advantages by claiming all CRA approved medical expenses not typically covered by traditional insurers (example, laser eye surgery)
- Avoid exorbitant administrative rates of 25-35% charged by traditional insurers to small businesses.
Ultimately, we help successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else.
>> Complete the form to receive our free informative whitepaper entitled, “Why You Should Consider a Budgeted ASO Group Benefits Plan for Your Entrepreneurial Company.”