Canada is a vast, richly diverse nation that is home to a wide assortment of different people – united by our Canadian identity. We are Canadians, from Nunavut where we live in a beautiful expanse with breathtaking glaciers, to British Columbia where we experience the majestic wonder of the Rocky Mountains (not to mention the fantastic skiing), to Newfoundland where we enjoy the splendour of the coast.
To celebrate our wonderful nation during Canada Day this year, The Benefits Trust is hosting a Canada Day photo contest. Show us how much you love Canada by submitting a proudly Canadian photo for your chance to win a BBQ prize pack.
Submit a photo to The Benefits Trust contest that shows off your Canadian spirit for your chance to win. The contest runs from June 25 to July 8 and closes at 12:01 AM on July 9. Anyone can enter!*
If your photo is accepted, you will automatically be entered to have your photo considered by our jury. All accepted photos will be posted on our Facebook contest page. The lucky winner with an unstoppable red and white passion will be contacted by the week of July 15th.
The winner will receive a BBQ prize pack made for real Canadians! The prize pack includes:
- $100 gift card to Metro (for the steaks and burgers you’ll be cooking up)
- Case of Steamwhistle beer (to wet your whistle)
- An ice and drinks bucket (to chill your Steamwhistle)
- Portable speaker – beats by dr. dre (to play your tunes) a $219.00 value
- Lots of bubbles (to keep the kids busy)
- Steamwhistle Frisbee (for fun in the sun)
- Two Steamwhistle hats (to complete the look)
** Approx. value of prize: $400
How to Enter?
It’s easy! Submit your proudly Canadian photo in any of these 3 ways before July 9th:
1. Upload your photo directly onto our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thebenefitstrust
2. Upload your photo to Twitter with the hashtag #TBTCANspirit
3. Email your photo to email@example.com
So hurry up and take your fiercely Canadian photo! We look forward to seeing all of the entries.
*The Benefits Trust employees and their families may not enter.
- Mitigating Risk in Your Client’s Benefits Plan Design – Part 1 - September 24, 2020
- Case Study: Freeing Yourself From the Commodity Mindset - August 27, 2020
- Case Study: Reflecting Your Company Culture in Your Benefits Plan - May 21, 2020
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018