SelectFlex is the perfect plan for small businesses (3 or more employees) who want simplicity, flexibility, and cost control. More than an “off-the-shelf” benefits plan, SelectFlex provides a range of options for employers to design a benefits plan specifically for their business.
At the heart of SelectFlex is a core Extended Health Care plan designed for small businesses that includes a prescription drug card, semi-private hospital coverage, and out of country medical insurance.
Business owners can then choose the options that will be the best fit for their business, instead of settling for a standard package. Available options include dental care, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, critical illness, dependant life insurance, and long term disability.
The SelectFlex plan also includes the option of a Health Care Spending Account (HCSA), for those employers who want to offer extra coverage with more flexibility for employees. With an HCSA, employees can choose how to spend their benefit dollars based on their own family’s health care needs.
SelectFlex is simple, with set rates, no underwriting, and an easy to use Premium Worksheet.
- Flexibility to design a more tax effective plan for business owners
- Optional benefits allow employers to pick only the coverage they want, by class or group of employees
- Hybrid plan design helps to keep benefits plan costs within budget
- Convenience of a drug card for prescription medications
- Electronic dental claims submission (EDI) directly from the dental office
- Instant, do-it-yourself plan costing
- Added flexibility with Health Care Spending Accounts covering a wider range of eligible items than a conventional benefits plan
SelectFlex is designed to be easy for advisors to sell, easy for employers to customize, and easy for employees to understand.
If you want more information about our new SelectFlex plan for small businesses, you can download the overview by clicking here.
You can also access the premium worksheet directly from this link, to provide a cost illustration for your clients without having to wait for a quote.
>> At The Benefits Trust, we help successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else. Contact us today for more information.
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018