Great sales results come from great conversations. Benefits advisors who close sales are those who know how to start the right conversations with the right prospects, and lead those conversations in the right direction.
Robert Crowder, President of The Benefits Trust, recently gave a keynote speech at the 2015 Canadian Sales Congress, a yearly event that helps financial and insurance advisors learn how to make the sale and be successful in their careers. Rob discussed how to achieve extraordinary sales success, and explained some of the techniques, processes, and values that drive the success of The Benefits Trust and our advisors.
View the video below for a recording of Rob’s excellent presentation:
Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Webinar on Selling Group Insurance
If you are looking to improve your own ability to make the sale, we highly encourage you to attend our upcoming webinar – “Group Benefits Sales Ideas for Entrepreneurial Clients”.
Worth one CE credit, this session teaches:
- How to stay focused and increase your group benefits sales and profitability.
- Great leading questions to ask, to guide the conversation with prospects.
- How to get to “Yes” quickly.
This webinar takes place on Tuesday Oct. 20 at 2-3pm. Sign up now!
We hope to see you there!
>> The Benefits Trust helps successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else. Contact us today to get started!
More for Benefits Advisors from The Benefits Trust:
- Pirate-Proof Your Client’s Benefits Plan: How to Keep the Vultures at Bay
- Video Advisor Tool: “What Is a Healthcare Spending Account?”
- Can a Business Owner Have a Benefits Plan for One?
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018