Spring is a time to celebrate community. The Benefits Trust is proud of our involvement in community and charitable events, in support of our staff and our clients’ important causes across Canada.
A few notable events this winter, spring, and summer:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – Fundraising through the Ski Challenge and auction at Mont Tremblant, QC with the participation of our President, Rob Crowder
- Ronald McDonald House BC – Record setting fundraising at the Ski Challenge and auction in Whistler, BC with the participation of our President, Rob Crowder
- Parkview Home and Parkview Services for Seniors in Stouffville, ON – Auction donation from The Benefits Trust in support of the Celebration of Spring fundraising event
- Innovators Ball in Toronto, ON – Fundraising in support of programs at the Ontario Science Centre by guest auctioneer, our President, Rob Crowder
- Community Living Burlington 31st Annual Walk’n Roll in Burlington, ON – Donation to help raise funds for wheelchair accessible vans
- Nitsopoulos Family Charity Classic in the Niagara Region, ON – Participation in support of our friends at Heart of Niagara Hospitality and their fundraising efforts for The Alzheimer’s Society and Niagara Health Systems
- DOVE 2011 – Determined to Oppose Violence Everywhere! Marathon Charity Lacrosse Game in Aurora, ON – Donation in support of the Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness and the Spirit of the Stick
- Ride to Conquer Cancer beginning in Calgary, AB – Donation in support of our friends at DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd.
We are thankful for these and other opportunities to give back to our friends and our communities in support of these events.
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018