What exactly does The Benefits Trust do?
What is a Third Party Administrator (TPA)?
How can a TPA like The Benefits Trust help business owners build the right employee benefits plan for their needs?
The Benefits Trust is excited to announce the launch of our new video, “The Benefits Trust: Your Third Party Administrator for Employee Benefits” … which answers these questions and more!
As you’ll see in the video, TPAs can offer both increased flexibility and more predictable budgeting. With a fixed and transparent administrative cost, our clients only pay for the insurance they want and the claims they actually have.
On top of that, we focus on working with business owners to customize their plan to provide specific benefits for the groups within their group (for example, different benefits for the administrative staff, sales team, and C-suite executives).
Learn more about us and how we can help you in the video below!
Stay tuned for more videos from us about employee benefits and related topics throughout the year.
>> If you have any questions about how The Benefits Trust can help you build a better benefits plan, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
More on employee benefits from The Benefits Trust:
- Canadian Treasurer Magazine – What Finance Needs to Know About Employee Benefits
- How Benefits Plans Discriminate Against Executives
- How to Use Your Benefits Plan as a Business Tool
- Mitigating Risk in Your Client’s Benefits Plan Design – Part 1 - September 24, 2020
- Case Study: Freeing Yourself From the Commodity Mindset - August 27, 2020
- Case Study: Reflecting Your Company Culture in Your Benefits Plan - May 21, 2020
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018