Increasingly, employers are no longer paying the full premium for employee benefits plans. Reducing costs has become a priority, but it is equally crucial to maintain a good benefits plan. As employers struggle to balance benefits plan coverage and benefits plan costs, cost sharing with employees is emerging as a viable solution.
In our upcoming blog series about benefits plan cost sharing, The Benefits Trust will provide you with insight into the factors and advantages that you need to understand when considering sharing costs. Each blog will cover an important advantage to employer-employee benefits plan cost sharing.
The series will include:
- Payroll Deduction
- Annual Deductibles
- Prescription Drug Deductibles
- Health Care Spending Accounts (HSAs)
It is important for employers to be able to manage their employee benefits plans, and their budgets. Benefits cost sharing can effectively provide the flexibility and control that will help you achieve the right benefits plan for your organization.
>> Watch for our upcoming blogs, and please contact us if you have any questions about cost sharing benefits plans.
- SelectFlex Benefits for Small Groups of 3 or More Employees - June 9, 2016
- Can I Have a Benefits Plan for One? [Video] - April 19, 2016
- Happy National Employee Benefits Day 2016! - April 4, 2016
- How Do You Transition to a Healthcare Spending Account? - March 15, 2016
- Access to Publicly Funded In Vitro Fertilization for Women under 43 - October 26, 2015
- Do You Know These Details about Employee Assistance Programs? - October 16, 2015
- What Is a Healthcare Spending Account? [Video] - July 2, 2015
- FREE eBook! Get “The Smart Employer’s Guide to HCSAs” - February 19, 2015
- Do You Know These Important OHIP Coverage Details? - February 13, 2015
- The Four Pitfalls of Self-Managing Your Healthcare Spending Account - January 14, 2015