At The Benefits Trust, we’re always striving to add value to our clients.
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with ConnectsUs HR™, one of Canada’s leading HR Resource providers, to offer our clients free access to a proven HR package made for Canadian small businesses and compliant for Ontario, Alberta, and BC.
A $399 value, the ConnectsUs HR Toolkit features a collection of 20 HR kits and 200+ premium templates supported by an online resource center and step-by-step instructions to easily fast-track or improve HR practices.
Each kit includes:
- Employment contracts
- Employee handbooks
- Manager guides
- Recruiting tools
- And so much more!
ConnectsUs HR™ is the latest addition to our list of innovative, independent 3rd party services that can be included as part of any custom benefits plan with The Benefits Trust. Other services include:
- Rupert Case Management (complex medical case management)
- MediResource (employee wellness programs)
- Right Health (virtual patient care solutions)
- LifeWorks (employee assistance programs)
If you’re a client and would like to take advantage of this special offer, get in touch with us today and we will provide instructions to get you set up.
The Benefits Trust helps employers build custom benefits plans that are clear, flexible, and transparent. Contact us today.
More on Benefits Plans from The Benefits Trust:
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Charities, and Other Special Interest Groups
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account?
- Valuable HR Resources for The Benefits Trust Clients - June 21, 2018
- April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day 2018 - March 28, 2018
- Fraud Prevention Month 2018: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself - March 23, 2018
- Stop Being Afraid of Your Clients - July 28, 2017
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016