Canada Day celebrations remind us to appreciate our beautiful, vast country. From coast to coast, we have some of the most amazing landscapes and diverse communities to call our own. Just thinking of the Rocky Mountains, the glaciers, the prairies, the green forests, and the coastlines brings pride to every Canadian!
At The Benefits Trust, we love celebrating Canada Day every year. That’s why we’re hosting our third annual Canada Day photo contest in honour of our wonderful nation.
Show us how much you love Canada by submitting a proudly Canadian photo for your chance to win a prize pack. We will choose an individual winner and a corporate winner.
Submit a photo to The Benefits Trust contest that shows off your Canadian spirit for your chance to win. The contest runs from June 25 to July 8 and closes at 12:01 AM on July 9. Anyone can enter!*
If your photo is accepted, you will automatically be entered to have your photo considered by our jury. All accepted photos will be posted on our Facebook contest page. The lucky winners with unstoppable red and white passion will be contacted by the week of July 15th.
The Prize for the Individual Winner
The winner will receive a BBQ prize pack made for real Canadians!
The prize pack includes:
- $100 gift card to Metro (for the steaks and burgers you’ll be cooking up)
- Case of Steamwhistle beer (to wet your whistle)
- Lots of bubbles (to keep the kids busy)
The Prize for the Corporate Winner
- $500 gift card to Metro for your next company BBQ or event
How to Enter?
It’s easy! Submit your proudly Canadian photo in any of these 3 ways before July 9th:
- 1. Upload your photo directly onto our Facebook page.
- 2. Upload your photo to Twitter with the hashtag #TBTCANspirit
- 3. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org*please specify whether you are an Individual or Corporate entrant
What are you waiting for? Submit your fiercely Canadian photo! We’re excited to see your entries.
*The Benefits Trust employees and their families may not enter. Click here for full contest rules.
>> Questions? Contact us today!
While You’re Waiting for Canada Day, Check Out Our Blogs:
- Do You Know These Details about Healthcare Spending Accounts?
- FREE eBook! Get “The Smart Employer’s Guide to Healthcare Spending Accounts”
- Introducing Our New Claim App for Easy Claim Submission!
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018