Last year, we celebrated our 25th anniversary at The Benefits Trust. In no corner of our imagination could we have expected to find ourselves where we are today. Like most of you, we are coping, we are adapting, and we are looking ahead to a brighter future.
This year, we are particularly thankful to be Canadian. We are confident that our spirit, our sense of fairness and inclusivity, our steadfastness, and sense of duty will lift us all to a better place in this country. Our foundation is strong and together we will get through this.
Every July 1st, we are reminded of the never-ending gratitude we owe this great country, Canada, for providing us all the opportunity and environment to thrive. We are also grateful for our natural beauty and open spaces that have helped us persevere during these trying times.
We want to thank our clients and advisor partners for their steadfast support of our business and the promise it holds. Our commitment to you has never been stronger and we whole-heartedly believe our futures will be bigger than our pasts.
With many families in our communities experiencing exceptional job losses and hardship, we have decided to forgo our annual Canada Day mailed letter and gift, and instead, have made an equivalent donation to the National Association of Food Banks. This wonderful organization works tirelessly with its local chapters to provide the very basic needs of our most vulnerable neighbours who are suffering from food insecurity and hunger in communities across Canada.
Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust!
PS: As Canadians, we’re confident enough to make a little fun of ourselves, so here are a few popular memes you might not have seen before. Enjoy!
Happy Canada Day!
- A Post-Covid Strategy for Health and Benefits Plans - October 1, 2020
- Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust! - June 30, 2020
- We’re Here for You - March 24, 2020
- CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 and Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Groups & Charities - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children & Youth Coming Jan 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017