Happy National Employee Benefits Day from everyone at The Benefits Trust!
National Employee Benefits Day is an appreciation event organized by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP). The foundation is dedicated to promoting benefits plan education and overall health for employers and employees alike.
This year’s theme is employee wellness, which includes:
Community and social
Wellbeing is a combination of many interlocking factors; healthy workplaces understand the importance of getting each of them right.
Of course, wellness has business benefits as well. Companies that focus on wellness programs for their employees are seeing a positive ROI, according to a survey by the IFEBP.
Employee Benefits Day is a great time for employers to re-evaluate their benefits plans and think about whether their plan is addressing the wellbeing of their employees as well as their business goals.
IFEBP Wellness Resources
- Wellness program ideas to help you brainstorm how to improve wellness at your own workplace.
- Well-being quiz (with Gus the cat from the video above) for you to test your overall wellness.
Do you know the benefits of Healthcare Spending Accounts? Download our FREE eBook: The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Healthcare Spending Accounts.
More on Benefits Plans from The Benefits Trust:
- How to Use Your Benefits Plan as a Business Tool
- Do You and Your Employees Know These Important OHIP Coverage Details?
- The Benefits Trust: Your Third Party Administrator for Employee Benefits [Video]
- Upcoming System Upgrade - June 23, 2021
- Mitigating Risk in Your Client’s Benefits Plan Design – Part 1 - September 24, 2020
- Case Study: Freeing Yourself From the Commodity Mindset - August 27, 2020