Happy National Employee Benefits Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust!
Organized by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP), this day recognizes trustees, administrators, benefits practitioners, and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
This year, the theme is Behavioural Decision Making. Plan sponsors can learn more about the theories of behavioral decision making and how to use them to positively influence employee benefits communications and the decisions of participants.
Check out this fun video from IFEBP on how you can help your plan participants save more for retirement:
National Employee Benefits Day is a great time for employers to re-evaluate their benefits plans and think about whether their plan is addressing the wellbeing of their employees as well as their business goals, as well as how effectively benefits-related information is being communicated.
IFEBP Behavioural Decision Making Resources
- Behavioral Decision Making Quick Guide: A quick lesson on the must-know terms of Behavioural Decision Making.
- 10 Things You Should Know to Improve Financial and Health Outcomes with Employees: Using principles from Psychological Science and Behavioral Economics, you can guide your employees to make better decisions.
Remember to follow the conversation on social media today with the hashtag #NEBD.
The Benefits Trust helps employers build custom benefits plans that are clear, flexible, and transparent. Contact us today.
More on Benefits Plans from The Benefits Trust:
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Charities, and Other Special Interest Groups
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account?
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018
- Valuable HR Resources for The Benefits Trust Clients - June 21, 2018