It’s hard to believe that our President, Rob Crowder, is celebrating his 30th year as a Licensed Life Agent today! Rob began his career with Great West Life and later became an independent Employee Benefits Advisor.
In 1994, Rob founded The Benefits Trust as a Third Party Administrator, serving successful small and mid-sized businesses across Ontario. Today, The Benefits Trust is an industry leader in employee benefits.
On January 1, 2019, The Benefits Trust will celebrate another major milestone with Rob at the helm – our 25th anniversary.
The Benefits Trust helps employers build custom benefits plans that are clear, flexible, and transparent. Contact us today.
More on Benefits Plans from The Benefits Trust:
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Charities, and Other Special Interest Groups
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- Dental Fees in Ontario Are Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims in Benefits Plans - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018
- Valuable HR Resources for The Benefits Trust Clients - June 21, 2018
- April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day 2018 - March 28, 2018
- Fraud Prevention Month 2018: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself - March 23, 2018
- Stop Being Afraid of Your Clients - July 28, 2017
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016