Wow! Thank you to everyone who entered our Canada Day photo contest this year!
We’re overwhelmed by the amazing response this year, as we received almost 100 proudly Canadian photos from across the country. Everyone really showed off their red and white spirit in celebration of Canada!
It’s great to see all the kiddies participating in Canada Day – some of our entrants managed to get some truly fantastic photos of the little ones. Oh, and all the pets too!
In addition to the kids, some of our favourite photos to come out of this contest showed off truly Canadian scenes from across the country. We got images of Canada from Vancouver, B.C., to Gatineau, Quebec, to Signal Hill in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We even got a picture of a “Canada” train in front of the majestic Rockies. Stunning.
Everyone who participated did a great job of showcasing Canada’s spirit and beauty this year! We loved seeing all the images of smiling faces and celebration.
The Winning Photo
Congratulations to Digital Specialty Chemicals from Toronto for sending us the winning photo! They got the whole team decked out in red and white for their photo, complete with a First Nations totem pole.
This patriotic team will be receiving the BBQ prize pick, filled with all those goodies for outdoor fun. Congrats again, Digital Specialty Chemicals!
We need to give out a few honourable mentions, because even though these photos didn’t win, we thought they were fantastic.
Canadian pets, out in full force!
Two excited little boys enjoying the waterpark on Canada Day in this compelling photo.
“Celebrating the end of a perfect day in the best country in the world!”
Here at The Benefits Trust, we had an excellent Canada Day ourselves. We hope everyone had a good holiday, and thank you once more to everyone who sent us a photo!
See you again for the contest next year!
>> In the meantime, if you have questions about benefits plans, get in touch with us.
More posts from The Benefits Trust:
- The 3 Types of Healthcare Spending Account
- Travelling Abroad? Get ‘Out of Country’ Medical Insurance – You’ll Thank Us
- How to Ensure Your Older Child is Covered Under Your Benefits While in School
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018