January marks a significant milestone for The Benefits Trust: our 25th anniversary! Since opening our doors on January 1st, 1994, our vision has been to help successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else, and this has never been truer than it is today.
Innovation has been at the heart of our success. It started with our ardent belief that small and mid-sized business owners deserved better than the employee benefits options being offered to them in the marketplace. They deserved choice, flexibility, and transparency – and we built our business accordingly. From benefits plans actually designed around client needs, to a real person answering the phone, to our transparent financial reporting, to the simplicity of our Mobile Claims App, we have worked hard over the last 25 years to build an exceptional Canadian benefits business.
We didn’t get there alone. Our commitment to, and our belief in the power and value of our broker partners, have helped grow our mutual businesses to new heights. We also offer our never-ending gratitude to this great country, Canada, for providing us all the opportunity and environment to thrive.
Our future is even brighter than our past. We will continue to innovate and lead the way in our industry as new and exciting advancements in healthcare technology and services emerge. Our success to date will only be surpassed by our ongoing commitment to helping our clients and broker partners successfully navigate the future.
As we celebrate 25 years of substantial growth and change, we look forward to the next 25 years of exceptional service to Canadian companies and our broker partners.
The Benefits Trust helps employers build custom benefits plans that are clear, flexible, and transparent. Contact us today.
More on Benefits Plans from The Benefits Trust:
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims in Benefits Plans
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- A Post-Covid Strategy for Health and Benefits Plans - October 1, 2020
- Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust! - June 30, 2020
- We’re Here for You - March 24, 2020
- CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 and Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Groups & Charities - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children & Youth Coming Jan 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017