As an essential service, we want to assure you that all employees at The Benefits Trust are working and available to support you during this unprecedented time. While our physical offices are closed, our team is fully functional and operating safely from home.
Please encourage your employees to communicate with us electronically. All plan members who submit claims electronically (Mobile App, Web Form, Scan/Email) and receive payment through Direct Deposit will not experience any delays in claims processing. Plan members who send claim forms by mail and receive claim reimbursement cheques may experience some delays.
We encourage all plan members to use our mobile claims app (Apple App Store | Google Play for Android) or website claim form and to also sign up for Direct Deposit if they have not yet done so to avoid delays in payment.
You can also scan the completed form or take a clear picture of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We realize you must be overwhelmed with Covid-19 information, so we are limiting our communication to include only the most pertinent updates related to our services.
Questions About Your Benefits Plan?
We have many flexible options available to our existing clients. Please contact your Benefits Advisor or feel free to contact us directly.
How to Reach The Benefits Trust
We are available as per our regular office hours. Contact your Benefits Administrator directly or reach out to us by phone at 1-800-487-2993 or 905-264-8990, and by email at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- A Post-Covid Strategy for Health and Benefits Plans - October 1, 2020
- Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust! - June 30, 2020
- We’re Here for You - March 24, 2020
- CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 and Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Groups & Charities - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children & Youth Coming Jan 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017