How Do You Choose the Right TPA
for Your Company?
While many TPAs are no more than “store-fronts” that use outside processing facilities for all their services, others offer a complete range of in-house services, including claims adjudication and payment, securing insurance contracts, and drug card printing and delivery.
When choosing a TPA, employers must ultimately understand which critical services reside in-house, which are contracted, and how those may impact the accuracy, security, and quality of the service they can expect to receive.
The Benefits Trust is a full-service Third Party Administrator. We help you regain control of your benefits plan and offer the following in-house services:
- Daily claims adjudication, payments, and maintenance of employee benefits records
- Pay-direct prescription drug cards, electronic dental-claims processing, and direct deposit of employee claim payments
- Monthly billing statements (by division and department), identifying per-employee costs
- Formal documentation satisfying legislative requirements for private health-services plans
- Complete Administration Manual for procedures and forms for notification of employee status changes
- Monthly financial status reporting, including the current month, year-to-date, and prior year-to-date for on-going monitoring and trend analysis
Ultimately, we help successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else.
>> Submit the form to immediately receive our complimentary, informative whitepaper entitled, “How to Choose Your TPA.”