As a sole proprietor or incorporated individual, have you ever wondered if you could get a benefits plan just for yourself and your dependents? After all, benefits plans are fully tax-deductible business expenses, allowing you to pay for your medical and dental expenses in the most tax-effective way possible.
Business owners like you often ask if they can get a benefits plan for one… expecting the answer to be No. The real answer is: Yes, a benefits plan for one can be done!
How you set up your benefits plan for one depends on what is best for you and your situation. At The Benefits Trust, we have two great options: the Healthcare Spending Account Plus plan or the Executive Benefits Plan, depending on your needs.
We’ve created a short whiteboard video to explain benefits plans for one and the differences between these two options complete with examples. Watch below!
For those looking for a benefits plan for one, the advantages speak for themselves!
The Benefits Trust helps successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else. Contact us today to get started!
More from The Benefits Trust:
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account?
- Are All Your Eggs in One Basket with Your Benefits Plan? Add Stability and Flexibility with a Full Service Third Party Administrator
- Do You Know These Details about Healthcare Spending Accounts?
- SelectFlex Benefits for Small Groups of 3 or More Employees - June 9, 2016
- Can I Have a Benefits Plan for One? [Video] - April 19, 2016
- Happy National Employee Benefits Day 2016! - April 4, 2016
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account? - March 15, 2016
- Big News in Ontario: Women under 43 Will Have Access to Publicly Funded In Vitro Fertilization - October 26, 2015
- Do You Know These Details about Employee Assistance Programs? - October 16, 2015
- What Is a Healthcare Spending Account? [Video] - July 2, 2015
- FREE eBook! Get “The Smart Employer’s Guide to Healthcare Spending Accounts” - February 19, 2015
- Do You and Your Employees Know These Important OHIP Coverage Details? - February 13, 2015
- The Four Pitfalls of Self-Managing Your Healthcare Spending Account - January 14, 2015