We are always amazed to see all of the Canadian pride and enthusiasm during our Canada Day photo contest, and this year was no different! A big thank you to everyone who participated; we love to see how everyone is enjoying Canada Day. So many people submitted fantastic pictures of their celebrations. Our favourite photos this year showcase Canadians from young to old decked out in red and white spirit. Check them out below!
The Corporate Winner
Congratulations to Mar-Co Clay Products from Bright, Ontario. This patriotic company will receive the $500 Metro gift card for their next company event. Well done!
The Individual Winner
Congratulations to Debbie M., who sent us this great photo of her family’s Canada Day in Bobcaygeon. It certainly looks like the kids are having a good time! Debbie has won the BBQ prize pack, which is sure to help her family have more fun in the sun this summer. Congrats again, Debbie!
Here are our honourable mentions. Although these photos didn’t win, we think they deserve some recognition. This beautiful picture reminds us of growing up in Canada: Epic celebrations at Parliament Hill in Ottawa: Eva is 103 and still going strong: Here’s the caption from Eva’s photo – “Eva is 103 this year and each Canada day she decks herself and her walker out to celebrate. She inspires everyone at Aberdeen Gardens, the retirement home where she lives, to celebrate as well. When asked why she had coloured leis included on her walker, she explained it was to support the gay rights movement currently going on in the US.” Here at The Benefits Trust, we had an excellent Canada Day ourselves. We hope everyone had a good holiday, and thank you once more to everyone who sent us a photo! See you again for the contest next year! >> In the meantime, if you have questions about benefits plans, get in touch with us. More posts from The Benefits Trust:
- What Is a Healthcare Spending Account? [Video]
- Do You Know These Details about Coordination of Benefits?
- Pan-Canadian Pricing Reduces Generic Drug Pricing Across the Country
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018