Season’s greetings to our benefits members and advisors! We wish you health and happiness over the holiday season and in the New Year!
Please be advised of our special holiday hours, in the event you or your employees have claim inquiries:
If you would like to submit a claim over the holidays, download our easy-to-use app! You can submit a claim at any time through the app just by taking a picture of your official receipt for the service or expense (including proof of payment).
We also encourage you to sign up for direct deposit today to get your claims reimbursement faster – helping you pay off all those pesky bills that accompany the holidays!
Happy Holidays from the team at The Benefits Trust!
Don’t miss our previous posts:
- The Employer-Employee Relationship Is Changing. Is Your Benefits Plan?
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials?
- Your Benefits Plan Has a Drug Problem – It’s Time for an Intervention.
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part One - July 26, 2018
- Valuable HR Resources for The Benefits Trust Clients - June 21, 2018
- April 2nd is National Employee Benefits Day 2018 - March 28, 2018