From the team at The Benefits Trust, wishing a very happy holiday season filled with joy to our benefits members and advisors. Here’s to health and happiness in the New Year!
Please be advised of our special holiday hours, in the event you or your employees have claim inquiries:
If you or your employees would like to submit a claim over the holidays, download our easy-to-use app! Claims can be submitted at any time through the app – just take a picture of the official receipt for the service or expense (including proof of payment).
Season’s Greetings from The Benefits Trust!
Don’t miss our previous posts:
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help
- Buyer Beware: Choosing a Third Party Administrator for Benefits Plans
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust! - June 30, 2020
- We’re Here for You - March 24, 2020
- CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 and Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Groups & Charities - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children & Youth Coming Jan 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Pricing Pandemonium - October 4, 2017