Does your benefits plan with The Benefits Trust include a healthcare spending account (HSA/HCSA)?
You can now easily check the balance on your HSA through our website!
- 1. Just enter your group number and your personal certificate number into the designated fields. You can find this information on your benefits card provided by The Benefits Trust.
- 2. Our system will provide you with your most recent HSA balance, which will be updated once per day.
When a claim is paid for you and your family from your HSA, the Detailed Benefit Statement shows your remaining HSA balance in the current benefit year. With our HSA balance checker, you now have a second way to check the exact amount of funds still available for your use on any CRA eligible medical expenses. This tool makes it easy for you to keep track of your HSA spending and plan your future expenses.
Try it for yourself now! Click here to check your HSA Balance.
The Benefits Trust can help business owners integrate an HSA into their current plan, or build a new customized benefits solution unique to their business. Contact us today!
Check out our FREE eBook for a comprehensive look at HSAs: “The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Healthcare Spending Accounts.”
More on HSAs from The Benefits Trust:
- What Is a Healthcare Spending Account? [Video]
- Can I Have a Benefits Plan for One? [Video]
- How Do You Transition from a Conventional Benefits Plan to a Healthcare Spending Account?
- Case Study: Freeing Yourself From the Commodity Mindset - August 27, 2020
- Case Study: Reflecting Your Company Culture in Your Benefits Plan - May 21, 2020
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018