From all of us at The Benefits Trust, we’d like to wish our benefits members and advisors a joyful holiday season. Here’s to health and happiness in the New Year!
Please be advised of our special holiday hours, in the event that you or your employees have claim inquiries:
If you or your employees would like to submit a claim over the holidays, download our easy-to-use app! Claims can be submitted at any time through the app – just take a picture of the official receipt for the service or expense (including proof of payment).
Season’s Greetings from The Benefits Trust!
- What the CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 Means for Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Organizations, Not-for-Profits, Charities, and Other Special Interest Groups - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children and Youth Coming January 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Pricing Pandemonium - October 4, 2017
- Buyer Beware: Choosing a Third Party Administrator for Benefits Plans - September 21, 2017
- The Benefits Trust App: Features Update - June 13, 2017