We’re constantly improving to meet the needs of our plan members, our clients, and their advisor partners!
Our benefits app – a convenient and easy way for plan members to submit claims – has just been updated with new features to make the experience even better.
Here are the new features plan members should know about:
- Instantly check your Healthcare Spending Account balance *if your plan includes an HSA
- Easily re-submit claims when required
- Contact The Benefits Trust directly from the app – the app will automatically pull your name and policy information
Remember, our app is completely free and makes it easy to submit your claims simply by taking a picture of your official receipts (including proof of purchase).
Don’t have the app?
Download now and start using it right away!
The Benefits Trust helps successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else. Get in touch with us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- Hybrid Benefit Plan Design – What’s Your Spot on the Line? [Video]
- The Employer-Employee Relationship Is Changing. Is Your Benefits Plan?
- A Post-Covid Strategy for Health and Benefits Plans - October 1, 2020
- Happy Canada Day from all of us at The Benefits Trust! - June 30, 2020
- We’re Here for You - March 24, 2020
- CLHIA’s Withdrawal of Guideline G19 and Transparency - July 10, 2019
- The Benefits Trust Is Celebrating its 25th Anniversary - January 21, 2019
- Season’s Greetings! See Our Holiday Hours - December 17, 2018
- Selling Benefits Plans to Religious Groups & Charities - February 23, 2018
- OHIP+: New Benefits for Children & Youth Coming Jan 1, 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Happy Holidays! See Our Seasonal Hours - December 11, 2017
- Battling Benefits Fraud: How Advisors Can Help - October 26, 2017