We’re constantly improving to meet the needs of our plan members, our clients, and their advisor partners!
Our benefits app – a convenient and easy way for plan members to submit claims – has just been updated with new features to make the experience even better.
Here are the new features plan members should know about:
- Instantly check your Healthcare Spending Account balance *if your plan includes an HSA
- Easily re-submit claims when required
- Contact The Benefits Trust directly from the app – the app will automatically pull your name and policy information
Remember, our app is completely free and makes it easy to submit your claims simply by taking a picture of your official receipts (including proof of purchase).
Don’t have the app?
Download now and start using it right away!
The Benefits Trust helps successful business owners build a better benefits plan than they can get anywhere else. Get in touch with us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70?
- Hybrid Benefit Plan Design – What’s Your Spot on the Line? [Video]
- The Employer-Employee Relationship Is Changing. Is Your Benefits Plan?
- Buyer Beware: Choosing a Third Party Administrator for Benefits Plans - September 21, 2017
- The Benefits Trust App: Features Update - June 13, 2017
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Plan Design – Don’t Be a Commodity [Case Studies] - May 25, 2017
- Can I Offer Benefits for Employees over 70? - March 14, 2017
- Tell the Government You Don’t Want Your Health and Dental Plan Taxed! - January 30, 2017
- Hybrid Benefit Plan Design – What’s Your Spot on the Line? [Video] - January 10, 2017
- The Employer-Employee Relationship Is Changing. Is Your Benefits Plan? - November 28, 2016
- Your Benefits Plan Has a Drug Problem – It’s Time for an Intervention. - September 27, 2016
- Do You Know These Details about Healthcare Spending Accounts? - May 14, 2015
- How Benefits Plans Discriminate Against Executives - September 18, 2014