We live in a country where opportunities for travel abound. This might take the form of day trips to a local park; road trips across our many provinces and territories; or trips to destinations around the world. Travel can be an adventure and a learning experience. As Canadians, we feel fortunate to enjoy the freedom to travel.
Hopefully this Canada Day, and over the upcoming year, you will have the chance to expand your horizons both around the corner and around the globe.
Thanks to Canada and the opportunities it provides, The Benefits Trust continues to grow and prosper. Together with our broker partners, we provide creative employee benefits administration solutions to hundreds of Canadian businesses. In this amazing country, we have enjoyed remarkable growth and no end of opportunities. We hope that you will take a moment to reflect on your own success in Canada, and join us in celebrating our magnificent country.
From all of us at The Benefits Trust,
Have a wonderful Canada Day!
(Photo Courtesy Of: Venture Vancouver)
- Case Study: Reflecting Your Company Culture in Your Benefits Plan - May 21, 2020
- Case Study: Addressing Employee Demands for More Benefit Choices in Family Owned Business - February 21, 2020
- Changes Coming to OHIP in 2020 - November 26, 2019
- Canadian Businesses Turning to Flexible Benefits Plans - October 7, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Three - June 6, 2019
- Common Benefits Advisor Problems: Adding Value, Part Two - May 14, 2019
- Dental Fees in Ontario Rising 4.19% This Year: What Can You Do? - March 22, 2019
- How to Combat the Skyrocketing Cost of Dental Claims - October 24, 2018
- Virtual Care in Canada, Here to Stay! - September 18, 2018
- Rob Crowder Celebrates 30 Years in the Business! - August 17, 2018