As a client of The Benefits Trust, you now have access to the Medcan Clinic at a discounted rate.
Medcan Clinic, located in downtown Toronto, is the largest private healthcare clinic in North America. Home to approximately 60 senior physicians with specialties ranging from cardiology to psychiatry to sports health, Medcan performs more than 15,000 head-to-toe Comprehensive Health Assessments annually.
Medcan offers an Executive Health Plan for companies who want make an investment in the health of their executive employees. At the heart of the Executive Health Plan is Medcan’s flagship service, The Comprehensive Health Assessment.
The Comprehensive Health Assessment, includes 12-15 sophisticated diagnostic tests, all performed at one location within a single 5-hour visit to make it easier and more convenient. The goal of this assessment is to better evaluate a patient’s overall health and to identify any potential health risks before they become a serious threat to a patient’s well-being. Often this results in lower future costs to employers due to the early identification of health conditions that can be treated before they reach a critical stage.
A Comprehensive Health Assessment includes:
• Physician Consultation & Review of Results
• Audiometric Testing
• Visual Acuity & Pressure Tonometry
• Immunization & Flu Shots
• Lab Tests
• Respiratory Function
• 12-Lead Electrocardiogram Stress Test
• Chest X-ray
• Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound
• Nutritional Evaluation
• Abdominal Ultrasound
• Prostate-Specific Antigen Test
• Female Reproductive Evaluation
• Bone Mineral Density Screening
• Fitness Appraisal
• Ankle Brachial Index
However, your company’s Executive Health Plan can be customized by adding many other services to the Comprehensive Health Assessment, including Colonoscopy screening, Cardiovascular screening, Men’s Health Program, and DNA testing.
As a preferred partner of The Benefits Trust, Medcan is offering a discounted rate on Comprehensive Health Assessments. For more information about the Executive Health Plan and Medcan, please visit MedCan.com.
- Stop Being Afraid of Your Clients - July 28, 2017
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016
- Congratulations to Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest Winners! - July 22, 2016
- New Video: How to Read Your Monthly Financial Statement from The Benefits Trust - July 7, 2016
- Win a Prize Pack in Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest (It’s Easy)! - June 24, 2016