The Benefits Trust financial statement is an important tool that provides a clear monthly snapshot of your benefit plan’s financial status.
At The Benefits Trust, we are committed to providing service excellence, clarity, and transparency to all of our clients.
Recently, we developed a reference video that is designed to help benefit administrators and advisors understand how to read their monthly financial statements.
Watch the video below, and if you still have questions about how to read your statements or about your benefits plan, please don’t hesitate to contact our office!
More from The Benefits Trust:
- Reminder: Overage Dependents Are No Longer Eligible after Graduation
- What’s New at The Benefits Trust?
- How Employers Can Change Their Benefits Plan without Re-Enrollment
- Mitigating Risk in Your Client’s Benefits Plan Design – Part 1 - September 24, 2020
- Case Study: Freeing Yourself From the Commodity Mindset - August 27, 2020
- Case Study: Reflecting Your Company Culture in Your Benefits Plan - May 21, 2020