The Benefits Trust financial statement is an important tool that provides a clear monthly snapshot of your benefit plan’s financial status.
At The Benefits Trust, we are committed to providing service excellence, clarity, and transparency to all of our clients.
Recently, we developed a reference video that is designed to help benefit administrators and advisors understand how to read their monthly financial statements.
Watch the video below, and if you still have questions about how to read your statements or about your benefits plan, please don’t hesitate to contact our office!
More from The Benefits Trust:
- Reminder: Overage Dependents Are No Longer Eligible after Graduation
- What’s New at The Benefits Trust?
- How Employers Can Change Their Benefits Plan without Re-Enrollment
- Happy Holidays from The Benefits Trust! See Our Holiday Hours - December 19, 2016
- Sanofi Healthcare Survey Reveals Canadians Want More Flexible and Integrated Health Benefit Plans - December 14, 2016
- Do Employee Benefits Trump Higher Salaries for Millennials? - October 25, 2016
- Robert Crowder Encourages Small Business Benefits Advisors to Offer Healthcare Spending Accounts - October 12, 2016
- How Does the Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) Program Work with a Benefits Plan for Employees Over 65? - September 15, 2016
- Update on Canada Post Strike - August 25, 2016
- Congratulations to Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest Winners! - July 22, 2016
- New Video: How to Read Your Monthly Financial Statement from The Benefits Trust - July 7, 2016
- Win a Prize Pack in Our 2016 Canada Day Photo Contest (It’s Easy)! - June 24, 2016
- Reminder: Overage Dependents Are No Longer Eligible after Graduation - June 6, 2016